Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Beginning..........




My sister-in-law is a huge blogger. I mean HUGE, so I figured, why not give it a shot. My year at work right now is INSANE so I could use something a little therapeutic. Travis is currently commuting 3 hours a day to The University of Florida in Gainesville and I am a sixth grade teacher at the number 1 middle school in Duval County (super stressful). I am also in charge of recruiting students to come to our school (Magnet Lead Teacher) and the National Junior Honor Society Sponsor so our lives are INSANE.
However, we are enjoying the beginning of our second year as a married couple with our two dogs Sailor and Tucker. We are looking forward to a mini-vacation in the middle of February with Trav's parents (we're going skiing) and excited about our summer in Birmingham Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment